Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so much generosity...


We are off to Vanuatu tomorrow. I have packed and re-packed and will still have to leave some items for my friend Olivia to bring when she comes next week. Rob and i have maxed out our 2 checked bags each. (Pretty much all of the checked baggage is supplies. the carry-on is our personal items.)


Because of your generous gifts i am taking 4 big bags of donated and purchased supplies for the mommas and babes of Vanuatu. I was given some great supplies from the midwives and purchased an additional $500 worth of supplies.

I am bringing...
chux pads
sterile and non sterile gloves
delees
syringes and needles
instruments
disinfecting wipes
gauze pads
alcohol pads
cord clamps
ultrasound gel
betadine
fetascope

and more...


now if only i don't throw my back out before i get there... less than 24 hours to go...

No comments: